Saturday, December 16, 2006

The culminating consequences of having too many relatives visiting in one day, playing santa with huge hordes of junk food? A two- day gorge fest on chips cookies and chocolates that would definetly cause my weight to skyrocket by 10 000kg. Twin! If I don't manage to make it to our meeting on monday, you'll know why. I got stuck in my own door frame>.<. What a horrid horrid thought to have.

I just realized I haven't had any posts rambling about illogical, mindless nuances unlike the ones I had practically everyday at my previous blog. Maybe grey doesn't suit too well with my old noggin, or probably A levels had extirpated what ever braincells I have left and only left an inch of my brainstem for me to perform my most basic mental functions and processes.

Why is it that even though we live in the same world, it is not enough for some whereas I can hardly cope with it?

No comments: